• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

New Checkmate 24BRX now has a wakeboard tower!

WILDMAN

Checkmate just sent me these pics of the new wakeboard tower developed for the 24BRX. It was a custom built tower that only fits the BRX. It's also going to be available with speaker boxes, bimini top, and other extras. You can see that it also has knobs to make it easily removable. As shown, it will be about a $2000 option. I can't wait to wakeboard at over 70 mph! NOT!!

BRXtowerside.png

BRXtoweronplane.png

BRXtowerrear.png

Nice. I like the way it follows the rake of the windshield. The wakeboard boat market is huge. We have guys up here dropping $100,000 for a tow boat.
What do you think of the new 2800?
2800.jpg

New 2800 looks like fun.

Where's the weather proof speakers on the wake board tower? It's not complete without the speakers.

Does the 24BRX come with water bladders and pumps to creat some killer insane wakes?

You can get optional speaker boxes and bimini top. The one shown is just the standard tower.

I saw one of these with a tower on it here in ohio. it was on the trailer. it looks freakin huge with the tower. when i went past it i said what the hell was that?

how does it run at low speeds?

The one you saw had to be this one. It's the only one made so far. They just got it. I don't think anyone has used it yet.

The one you saw had to be this one. It's the only one made so far. They just got it. I don't think anyone has used it yet.

i bet it was. it was in deleware, Oh this past sunday. I wonder if they took it out to the lake there.

i am curious how it will run at 23 mph. what do they weigh?

I really like this picture of it.

2400-11.jpg

Great pic., but it's ridding way to high for a wake board boat. does it come with bladders and pumps to weigh down the boat to create large wakes to jump? If it doesn't... they should consider working them in if Checkmate is going to compete in this market. I've seen boats without them and the owners fill them with bags of sand or cement, two items that should not be in a boat.

These new boats CM is putting out are pure sex. B..E..A..utiful. If they need a crash dummy to test the tower, I'm good at falling down and right next door. I'd love to go for a free ride on any of the new boats.

These new boats CM is putting out are pure sex. B..E..A..utiful. If they need a crash dummy to test the tower, I'm good at falling down and right next door. I'd love to go for a free ride on any of the new boats.
Dude your in Galion, when the heck did that happen?

Back