• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

September 06's Boat of the Month Nominations!

Which are your favourite two pics? Please select two only!

• Boston Predictor's Sportfire

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Merc 245's Starflite

Votes: 30 90.9%
  • Checki's Playmate

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Persuader183's Persuader

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hey gang,

I'm sure you know the drill by now.

We need two new pics for September's boat of the month vote which will be held towards the end of the month.

To nominate someone else's boat, you can do so by posting the pic in this thread.

To enter your own boat, you can do so by posting a pic in this thread.

If we have more than two pics entered, we'll hold a mini-vote to determine the top two favs.

:needpics:

how about my mate

DSC00398.jpg

X1Fcat's Pulsare

Pictures%2FFirst%20week%20with%20new%20boat%20008.jpg
Here's one of my new 2006 21 ft. Pulsare B/R w/225 Optimax...and Skipper the Water Dog

Oh man.......

it's always too hard to choose! Boston has my favorite color sportfire, then you go and nominate that beautiful picture that merc245 took of his boat.......................:brickwall:

Iwould like to throw one more in for the running. Checki's Playmate

Attachments

• playmate.jpg
    playmate.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 44
Ray's 97 Pulsare w/225 EFI

Tough competition this month, as usual, but it could be my last chance since it's up for sale.

Attachments

• IMG_1030.JPG
    IMG_1030.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 31
X1 FCAT said:
My damn photo's don't stay on the site. What's going on...?
I think you are trying to hotlink to a host that doesn't allow it. Try using one of the free pic hosting sites like photobucket. Another option, is that you could become a subscribing member and then you can just simply upload from your desktop to our servers. :)

X1 FCAT said:
Did make the grade, I guess I'll try again next month...
The problem is we can't see the pic. As far as I'm aware you can't hot link to msn.

Back