• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

NEW OLD BOAT!

boatman4021

Hey guy's, I just returned home a few minutes ago from a long trip to Long Island NY to get my new old boat. Yes< I drove 540 miles 1 way to purchase the 1983 Enforcer that was advertised on here last week. While it is not mint as the ad says, it is still pretty good. With a little tinkering over the off season, it should be first class. Can't wait to try it out tomorrow! boatman

:banana: WoooHooo go boatman4021 (and an enforcer no less:rof: ).

hope all goes well with the try out. keep us in the loop, and post lots of pics of course!!!

WOW, It just hit me! I now own 2 Checkmates! And I am going to get my flaming horse head tattoo on tuesday. To the ex-girl friend, CAN YOU SAY OBSESSED? boatman

tattoo

Thats a cool logo to get tattooed.

My Uncle has the checkmate logo tattoo as well ;) He got it in the 80's after owning a few checkmates. I was going to get it too, but havent (yet) Lets see some pics when its done.:cheers

pics

heres some pics of the new toy :banana:

Attachments

• HPIM1420.jpg
    HPIM1420.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 77
  • HPIM1424.jpg
    HPIM1424.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 77
It is 2 tone red, The bottom is dark red and so are the deck graphics with bright red in between and on the sides. I Love It! boatman

CHECKMARK

:cheers BOATMAN GOOD LUCK ON TUESDAY WHEN YOU GET YOUR CHECKMARK,ALL CHECKMATERS SHOULD HAVE A CHECKMARK SOMEWHERE TO SHOW THERE DEDICATION TO THE #1 BOAT IN THE WORLD

looks awesome!!! Float (even better)... now - how does she go!!!!!!!!!!!

running like you want yet (less tweaking of course).

Back