• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

A Rough Winter Sunday!

How's she running, Jup? Anymore mph left in the current set-up? Any upgrades this year?
Cheers-

I know this one will make you guys jealous...

Shot this with my phone this morning on the way out to the lake for breakfast with G-Ma & G-Pa...first attempt was very poor so I put the polarized raybans in front of the camera lens. Not too shabby for through the sunglasses, through the windshield, cruise on 70, no hands and watering eyes. :eyecrazy: Oh yeah...it was a balmy -27 this morning! We'll be skinny dipping by next week...NOT!

Sun%20Dogs_zpszidagnwc.jpg

OH yea rub it in!!! I just plowed the driveway from the 6ish inches we got lastnight. I'm to be on the water in 45ish days though. Very nice setup ya got there btw.

Those Seabolds are cool! Got anymore pics of it?

Could never keep up with him to get a good picture. I was on board when we hit the 88.1 mph and I can tell you that it was a handfull to drive. The boat is a wide 26' boat with a wide pad..if the boat got out of shape and fell off the pad it was all over the place..I would imagine my 2800SX Convincor hull would be more stable with less wind resistance and a narrower beam. I wish I had more power to find out how my boat would feel running into the 80's!!!:drool:

Yea there are a few of the 21' seabolds running around here and they do have a crazy large pad. I bet it is a handful! Awesome rig for having eggbeaters:poke:

Back