Thread: Start Of My Day
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 10:32 AM   #3
Jimway
Ambassador

Thanked 2,296 Times in 977 Posts
Jimway has a reputation beyond repute
Jimway has a reputation beyond reputeJimway has a reputation beyond reputeJimway has a reputation beyond reputeJimway has a reputation beyond reputeJimway has a reputation beyond reputeJimway has a reputation beyond reputeJimway has a reputation beyond reputeJimway has a reputation beyond reputeJimway has a reputation beyond reputeJimway has a reputation beyond reputeJimway has a reputation beyond repute
Model Owned: 95 Playmate

I step up to the register and ask the attendant if she is OK. She is busy describing CH's behavior that morning to whomever is on the other end of the line. Apparently, CH's truck will not start because it is in need of a jump. Strangely, no one has been inclined to help CH, probably due to his demeanor, behavior, and appearance, but that is only my speculation. CH looks like he is in a 'hockey fight' with the passenger side of the dash board of his poor little truck. She says to me that she is all right and that the authorities are on the way. So I walk back out to my pump after the pre pay thing and start pumping fuel into the old Ranger pickup (Ranger Dave homage). CH now charges out of the passenger side of his poor little truck, crawls over it to the drivers side and proceeds to open the drivers door, with great force, against the car that is parked next to it. The morning attendant happens to own this particular automobile and yells out of the open door for CH to quit banging up her car. CH heads for the front doors of the store. "Throw me my gloves" I ask my boy. The attendant tells CH to stay out of the store and shuts the doors and tries to hold them shut while CH grabs them. A tug of war ensues. CH gets the right hand door open a couple of feet, with the attendant lady on the other side. He then proceeds to step back and make a run for the door. He hits the door with such force that the attendant goes flying backwards into the store, knocking down some displays and such. "AA yyy!!" I yell out at CH. He is oblivious to my warnings of the probable outcomes of his present behavior. I put on my gloves as I hurry toward the front of the store. The second attendant lady steps up and gets right in CH's face. telling him to remove himself from the premises. He shoves her back into the store, sending her arse over teakettle, to coin a phrase. My jaw is now set in a grim frown and biceps are knotted up like grapefruit. Big Jim is stepping up to the the plate. 'Click' 'click' goes my right arm. 'Boom' has been known to follow the click click part. Biker guy steps right in front of me and grabs CH and spins him around, and tells him to dry up and blow away, so to speak. With nearly superhuman strength, CH shoves Biker guy back a long ways. Biker guy somehow does not loose his balance. I put on the brakes in a two wheel lockup so to speak when I see Biker guy reach for that knife on his right hip. I grind to a halt and take a giant step back, fully expecting biker guy to burn down CH. Biker guy lifts that big knife up about an inch or so. It is one of those special forces commando type knifes in a black leather scabbard. Biker guy kind of shoots a quick look around and gently lowers the knife back down. Biker guys gaze meets mine and for an instant there I recognize how lucky Crack Head really is to have not just been carved up like an Easter turkey. CH looks at me with a wild eyed look. He is sweating profusely. His pupils are ginournous. "You want some too old man?" says CH. "Well, yes, I think that time is now upon us" I say to CH. Out of my peripheral vision, I see several jaws of the onlookers open slack. CH indicates that he is about to place his foot against my posterior, in a manner of speaking. "That's not a good idea" I warn CH.
Jimway is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimway For This Useful Post:
1954bmw (05-14-2018), Gimme Fuel (05-14-2018), Hayabusa (05-14-2018), karzrus (05-15-2018)