header logo

Go Back   Checkmate Community Boating Forums > Checkmate-Boats Marketplace > The Parts Department
Portal Home Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Parts Department This is a our forum for listing miscellaneous marine related parts and items, for sale and wanted. Perhaps you're looking for a rare Checkmate part to finish your restoration? Or maybe you have something laying around in the garage that you might like to sell? If so, than this is the forum for you!

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Google Search
Google
Latest Poll
July 2018's Boat of the Month Vote!
This poll is closed
I vote for "Horseplay's" Convincor 300! 2 12%
I vote for "Will's" 260! 1 6%
I vote for "Redboat's" Senator! 4 24%
I vote for "ChuckB's" 2400 BRX! 1 6%
I vote for "JupiterPulsare's" Starflite! 4 24%
I vote for "jjg's" 2400 Pulsare! 5 29%
Voters: 17 100%
Notices

Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums

Old 01-12-2018, 01:39 PM   #1
topgun
Enforcer

topgun is a glorious beacon of lighttopgun is a glorious beacon of lighttopgun is a glorious beacon of lighttopgun is a glorious beacon of lighttopgun is a glorious beacon of lighttopgun is a glorious beacon of light
Model Owned: 86 diplomat (she was my first) sold-- current ride-91 persuader219

Default 'New' 87 Diplomat interior panels

Hello all, I am offering a complete interior minus the two bucket seats and the front bowrider seat cushions for a 87 Diplomat. It is for the outboard model and is a very light cream color with a darker but not to dark brown accents. This interior was built using starboard and all new materials. Included are the two engine cover pads, the two rear seating side covers, Rear seat upper and lower, the two bowlder section side covers . I also have all the hull two NOS Checkmate decals and the two NOS diplomat decals. I am not willing to ship these items so these are for pickup only. I think 400 is fair for all these parts. I am located in Easton PA. You can text me on my phone at 570-972-8536. For some reason I am not able to post pictures on here. So contact me if you have any questions and for pictures.