header logo

Go Back   Checkmate Community Boating Forums > Checkmate Discussion Forums > Powerplant Technical Discussions > Engine Technical Discussion
Portal Home Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Engine Technical Discussion This is our non outboard engine related technical discussion forum. If your boat is powered by a Inboard/Outboard, Jet drive, V-drive, or even something else, then this is the forum for you! Topics include engine repair and maintenance, modifications, drives and gearcases, electrical and electronics, etc. For technical assistance related to outboards, please use our outboard tech forum.

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Google Search
Google
Latest Poll
November 2019's Boat of the Month Vote!
This poll is closed
I vote for "PA-Checkmate's" Convincor! 2 18%
I vote for "senator-holland's" Convincor! 2 18%
I vote for "KevinR's" Pulsare! 2 18%
I vote for "PA-Checkmate's" Convincor! 2 18%
I vote for "Budman's" 253 Convincor! 3 27%
Voters: 11 100%
Replies (11)
Notices

Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2016, 09:15 AM   #5
ontherocks83
Enchanter

ontherocks83 will become famous soon enough
Model Owned: 1989 Strobe 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chellems View Post
Okay made the 5 1/2 hour journey to Ohio yesterday and met with Jason Kunkel and dropped the boat off. The Pro Charger system was there on the floor just waiting for the boat. I cannot wait to have my CM put in the water and see her roar!
May have him add headers at the same time just depends upon the $$$. That may have to wait until next year we will see.
Just one question. I like the idea of doing this but what happens if 3 or 6 months down the road something goes wrong with the supercharger or the install. Do you have to drive the boat the 5 1/2 hours back to get it repaired under warranty?