header logo

Go Back   Checkmate Community Boating Forums > Checkmate Discussion Forums > Member Introductions
Portal Home Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Member Introductions Are you new to the forum? Perhaps you've been a member for a while but just never posted on the forums. Whatever the case, why not drop in to our Member Introductions forum, introduce youself, and say hello!

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Google Search
Google
Latest Poll
March 2019's Boat of the Month Vote!
This poll is closed
I vote for "Chrisg82's" Enchanter Jet! 2 13%
I vote for "JupiterPulsare's" 2400 Pulsare! 0 0%
I vote for "PA-Checkmate's" Convincor! 3 19%
I vote for "senator-holland's" Convincor! 1 6%
I vote for "stuart enchanter's" Enchanter! 10 63%
Voters: 16 100%
Notices

Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums

Old 03-16-2019, 09:37 AM   #1
NJfrank
Wannabe

NJfrank is on a distinguished road
Model Owned: 1984 Sport Fire CE

Default New Member From South Jersey

Hello Folks,
My name is frank, I live in south jersey. I have been boating for many years now. I used to do a lot of tournament water skiing in the past and always enjoyed recreational boating and hanging on the beach of our local river. Last boat I owned was a Master Craft Pro star 190 tournament edition. Five years ago I bought my buddies boat which is a Checkmate sport fire CE. Its in beautiful shape, still has original interior as he took good care of it. It has a 1996, 175 rude intruder on it with very low hours, electric jack plate and power steering. No that I am done skiing, and just turned 65, I plan on getting the checkmate wet again and just do some recreational boating with the wife. I run the Maurice river here in south jersey but would like to run some other rivers and attend some checkmate meets in the local area. Would like to hook up with some people who run the Delaware river, that way they could show me the way up and down the river, and what areas to watch out for, as well as a marina with a decent ramp for putting in. So if there's anyone in my area reading this, shoot me a pm and maybe we can take it from there. Thanks, looking forward to getting wet again.
NJfrank is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 12:33 PM   #2
RTMICK
Jetmate

RTMICK is on a distinguished road
Model Owned: 185 Pulse

Welcome to the forum!
RTMICK is offline   Reply With Quote