header logo

Go Back   Checkmate Community Boating Forums > Checkmate-Boats Marketplace > Engines and Components
Portal Home Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Engines and Components This forum is for listing outboard motors, inboard motors, drives and all engine related parts for sale and wanted. For all other non engine related parts, such as guages, jackplates, steering and interior parts etc., please use The Parts Department forum.

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Google Search
Google
Latest Poll
November 2019's Boat of the Month Vote!
This poll is closed
I vote for "PA-Checkmate's" Convincor! 2 18%
I vote for "senator-holland's" Convincor! 2 18%
I vote for "KevinR's" Pulsare! 2 18%
I vote for "PA-Checkmate's" Convincor! 2 18%
I vote for "Budman's" 253 Convincor! 3 27%
Voters: 11 100%
Replies (11)
Notices

Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 01:26 AM   #1
Chris
Administrator

Thanked 2,348 Times in 1,103 Posts
Chris has a reputation beyond repute
Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute
Model Owned: Pulse 170

Default Commercial Advertising On This Forum

I just wanted to make this crystal clear.

We do not allow commercial advertising on the forums from Non Supporting Vendors. Any threads, postings, or shameless plugs placed by non supporting vendors will be either edited, removed or deleted, at our sole discretion.

Supporting Vendors and supporting members are indentified by the supporting member icon on their postings.

Currently that include Randy "Wildman" Corson, Lakeside Restorations & Sandy Beach Marina

If you are currrently a non supporting vendor and are interested in using our forums for commercial purposes, the proper procedure is to contact us FIRST, BEFORE placing ads, listings, links or making plugs etc.

If anyone knows of any vendors operating on the board disguising themselves as a private individual, I would encourage you to contact me via PM and let me know about this. I will then investigate any matters brought forward.

IF, someone is found to be masking or cloaking their identity for the purposes of using the forums for commercial purposes without the supporting vendor status, most likely that vendor will not be allowed to participate in the supporting vendor program EVER, and may also be banned from the forums.

If you are just a member of the board and are approached by a non-supporting vendor/salesperson who is masking their identity as a private seller, or attempting to circumvent the forum rules, whether that is via PM, email or on the board, I would encourage you as a buyer, to "weigh" the character of an individual who would operate in such a manner.

Thanks,

Chris
Closed Thread