• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

2008 Checkmate Pulsare 24LD Ala Carte or Complete

mragu

Bought this boat this spring and my wife decided I want a bigger boat. I bought this with trying to get by with one "do it all" boat. The winds and water of the my boating area have changed. We take trips out in the Great South Bay out to Fire Island on the weekends. I'm going to be looking at something in the 30' range and then something small and nostalgic in metal flake.

2008 Checkmate 24' Pulsare LD. Gelcoat is in pretty niece shape. Does have 2 spots of dock rash that eventually I will have my glass guy fix. Interior I would say is an 8 on a scale of one to ten. Full cover and cockpit cover. Livorsi guages chrome with blue bezels. Speedo and trim guage not working. Have to take a look at it. Dated stereo. CMC 6" Manual jackplate. Boat runs a solid 68 with full fuel, 4 adults, and gear. Out by myself I have hit 73. Have not attempted to dial in or play with, too old and tired for that.

2012 300XS with bass mid. DDT reading when I bought it in spring showed 325 hours with minimal run time over 5000 RPM. I would say I put about 10 hours on it since I got it.

2017 Aluminum Bunk trailer with every option possible including torsion axles, mags, some fancy brake system, guide bunks, leds, etc. etc. Dipped in salt 3x and washed after each dip.

I would want $27,000 for boat and motor complete LESS trailer.

I just paid $3800 for trailer about a month ago.

I would want $30,000.00 complete or very close to that number

The hull less trailer I would want $17000.00 and everything would stay on boat less motor.

In addition to the 300XS on this boat, I also have an original 40 hour 2005 300X OFfshore if anyone wants the boat with that motor.

I am open to trades, bigger or smaller, less or more $. Am also looking for either a late model Camaro Convertible 2SS or a BMW 650 Convertible

Thanks, Mike 516-351-4285

More pics and details upon request.

I cant figure out how to load pics. When I click on the link, it say to enter url?

Very nice boat!

If this was a bow rider, it would be sold! I went back and forth with the first owner last year but never went to look at it! Daughter gave me strict orders.... "front seats" LOL! GLWS!!

Very nice boat!

If this was a bow rider, it would be sold! I went back and forth with the first owner last year but never went to look at it! Daughter gave me strict orders.... "front seats" LOL! GLWS!!

Thanks!

Back