• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Cooprider's coming to Florida.

WILDMAN

Kip at Checkmate called me today. I have 5 new 2007 Checkmates being delivered on Monday. I guess thier truck driver is in the hospital, so Cooprider volunteered to bring them down. I guess I'll finally meet the man of many posts.

Good trip Coop. If you drive thru Charlotte give me a call. Tell Randy "Hello".

Also, good luck to George M. currently in the hospital. He is A LONG time driver for Checkmate. He has delivered many Mates over the years.

Last edited:
Shannon I didn't realize that SCT was you until just now. Have a safe trip Coop and I hope you like the boats WILDMAN Alan

I oughta take Coop for a 120 mph ride in my Liberator.

Attachments

• Lake Monroe ramp.jpg
    Lake Monroe ramp.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 124 mph.jpg
    124 mph.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 10
Randy,

Post up some pics of the new Checkies when they arrive.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of your latest creations. :devil:

Have a safe trip Coop. :)

Here's Coop next to the new 24 Pulsare and the load of boats

Attachments

• 24 with Coop.jpg
    24 with Coop.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 5 Checkmates on truck.jpg
    5 Checkmates on truck.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 30
SCT said:
Good trip Coop. If you drive thru Charlotte give me a call. Tell Randy "Hello".

Also, good luck to George M. currently in the hospital. He is A LONG time driver for Checkmate. He has delivered many Mates over the years.
I knew I should have went that way. :brickwall:

You've got some classy looking boats down there Wildman, I have a feeling it will not be long before its time for another trip down.

Back