• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Just splashed a new 24ft Pulsare with a Merc 300xs

WILDMAN

I just got the motor on this boat yesterday. Splashed it today. Runs smooth as silk. No porpoise, no hop in a hard turn, No chinewalk at 70 mph, and a very smooth ride.
I took the motor off a new 21ft Liberator tunnel that I rigged last week. It ran 102 mph. The motor still has a Sportmaster gearcase which is 4-5 mph slower on a V-bottom. I'll change it in a week or two. I also had way too big a prop. With a 27 Tempest and a 1.62 gear ratio, I could only turn 5300 rpm at 72 mph on GPS. I'm hoping for 75-78 when it's set up right. I'd like to see 80, but it's doubtful. Here's some pics from today.

Attachments

• Blue 24 Checkmate 006.jpg
    Blue 24 Checkmate 006.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 138
I have been waiting for this.....

I spoke to you a week or so ago about the 24,I just got back for cancun,mex,and what do I find? a 24 with performance#s.I would love to see more picz and #s.:thumb:

I'm trying to post more pics, but my puter keeps saying this page cannot be displayed. I'll try later.

Sleddings not bad it's the time between boating and sledding and then sledding and boating I hate:irked:

Looking great Randi. I think that could be the "boat of the month" for December. Everyone should get one for Xmas!!!! It should be interesting to see the final performance numbers once you get the boat dialed in.

Real good numbers for a boat that big with a single engine! Thanks Randy!!:cheers

Randy,

I'm going to post a few pics from your site. :thumb:

blue24checkmate.jpg

This one as shown on a tandem aluminum trail with stainless disc brakes, cabin divider, porta potti, snap-in carpet, hydraulic steering, custom monster guages, 1000 watt stereo, and Mercury 300xs, is $53,500

Wildman- Thats one hot boat! I never thought I would like a baby blue check. At 53,000 I will take two. I wished......... Happy turkey day checkmate-boats.com

I like the red and black Pulsare that Randy has. :thumb:

OH to be rich! :drool:

Chris, I have three red and black. The 20 with red sides, the 21 with red flake, and my 21 closed deck. Which one? I'd post pics, but you know how that's going.

Well I really like this one....

I love the color layout.

I wouldn't mind doing something like that in a 2100.

red20rightrear.jpg

Back