• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

I just got two new 2008 21BR Pulsares

WILDMAN

I just got in two new 2008 Pulsare 21 bowriders. The yellow one I special ordered with the old wraparound rear seat. The blue one is the new deck with the new style upholstery. I like the additional seating up front. They quit the striping up front unless you pay additional. I don't like that. They also lost the Checkmate logo in the seats. I don't understand that. I can't seem to post pics here, so look on this Scream and Fly thread for pics. Maybe someone can transfer the pics to this thread. http://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1105938&posted=1#post1105938

attachment.php

Is that the Blue one that your guy just picked up Friday? I think they were still putting the deck on when your driver showed up to get it. Heck they might not even have been that far with it. I helped pull it from the mold Thursday.

Attachments

• Blue%2021br%20side.jpg
    Blue%2021br%20side.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Blue%2021br%20front%20seating.jpg
    Blue%2021br%20front%20seating.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 38
The yellow one I saw about a week or so ago.

Attachments

• yellow%2021br%20deck.jpg
    yellow%2021br%20deck.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 28
  • yellow%2021br%20front%20seating.jpg
    yellow%2021br%20front%20seating.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 27
Very good looking boats.

Attachments

• yellow%2021br%20seats.jpg
    yellow%2021br%20seats.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 37
  • yellow%2021br%20side.jpg
    yellow%2021br%20side.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 33
Thumbs down to...

The front buckets. They look like they need something on them. Honestly, they look like someone forgot to finish them. They need a bit of striping, or something. They look too plain, especially without the Check logo, at least to my eye.

And the new upholstery in the bow area looks very flat. I like the old style where the foam looked really thick and plush.

The missing stripes on the front bow. Again, it just looks like something is missing. Should be standard fare IMO.

Thumbs up to...

The blue flake graphics. Most likely the creative work of Wildman I would guess. ;)

I like the idea of the wrap around seating in the bow area. That's a nice addition.

Back