• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

beat by a fish this time instead of a crabpot

captainmorgan

well, the capt is back in his mate, as the tunnels handgrenade #1 got beat up by a porpoise i think. knocked the hose off my low water pickup again and fried 2 pistons. hell with that hose deal. im getting the wacky welders to split a peice of 1 1/2 tubing and weld over the hole from the nose cone to the hole at the pump. either that or im getting a netwinder put on my check and im going to get that fish. im a glutton for punishment for not fixing this problem after last months blown motor. oh well, im ready for the old smilemaker 1 again and me and the capt morg are coming back with a vengence. hey merkman, get that 3 litre handgrenade ready for me, cause every time i blow a motor, it just keeps getting better next time. :cheers

Put a cage around the foot like the bumper boats have at the park. :bigthumb:

Yahoo sip and grin captain, the ride never ends, keep the crab meat on ice because you never no what you might suck up in your water pipe.

You might need to invest in a temp gauge or a dummy buzzer.

Halleluiah Brother the smile maker will rise again:devil: Theirs No fear but fear it self keep the flip side up, Beans are made for fart'in Good times are around the corner.

How about a MARGARITA while you wait

red.jpg

Attachments

• CaptainMorgan.gif
    CaptainMorgan.gif
    9.2 KB · Views: 2
man, your either a nuclear scientist, brain surgeon, or a redneck, cause thats the best technical advise iv ever received, and i should have known. just have a drink. when all else fails, just have a drink, and last night when i got drunk, while i was shaving alum off the side of my gear cases with a skill saw so my welder can weld tubing on. i was thinking how to keep the drink flowing out my cup fro dripping onto my chin. thanks, and ill be back this weekend in my check. i love a change, and all it took was a drink. im going to drink to that, and then, im going to drink to my drinking to that

should have gone to abc store

man, your either a nuclear scientist, brain surgeon, or a redneck, cause thats the best technical advise iv ever received, and i should have known. just have a drink. when all else fails, just have a drink, and last night when i got drunk, while i was shaving alum off the side of my gear cases with a skill saw so my welder can weld tubing on. i was thinking how to keep the drink flowing out my cup fro dripping onto my chin. thanks, and ill be back this weekend in my check. i love a change, and all it took was a drink. im going to drink to that, and then, im going to drink to my drinking to that
man im tore up as a football bat, and just washed the grease wetsuit off, but the piston was last months, same motor. burned both top pistons, and no dummy buzzer would work, cause these offshore housings sound like your at a concert like im going to at norfolks norva sat night, to see my god, dave mustaine and megadeth. ill have my check fixed for flight by the wknd, and got block ready for tunnel. but the real cause of all my troubles is that a bottle of black velvet cost 21.00 in va and 1 hour away they are 12.00, and ive not had chance to go get a couple 12 packs. now im forced to spend the extra money that the tunnel would burn and go back to having fun in my sm 1, the boat that created the captain. meet us at the norva, and ill buy you a drink, and bang our old heads. helps keep the red necks loose, and im going to take some pics that will scare me.

Attachments

• blew number 2 summer 07.jpg
    blew number 2 summer 07.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 34
should have gone to abc store

heres whats going to happen when you meet captain morgan

Attachments

• redneck rollercoaster 001.jpg
    redneck rollercoaster 001.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 43
Going on a Boat Ride tomorrow I like it. If it does not rain, But we need rain anyway. I can choose the chop I want to ride on.

Thursday's in the fall are great I do not have to deal with the boat ramp mo-rons I don't need to go their anymore it just gets my blood pumping. But I will say this if you do not no what the hell you are doing go during the week and practice. Not saturday around noon.

My buddy brought down a hudge cooler of beer yesturday. He put rock salt on the beer to get it colder. Let me tell you that does not work every beer in the cooler froze. After 4 hours of trying to thaw beers out with a torch and lets not talk about the ones that blew up I gave in and started to sip on a quart jar. I checked the cooler today and only have where thawed. Just 1 more lesson learned.

Black velvet is 5.95 here

I ain't holding on no rope behind any boat with over a 75hp on it anymore. My lesson is learned the hard and painful way many times. Just do not pass out on my card table and we will get along fine.

By the way you have the hole story wrong when we meet you will be serving drinks out of my rolling bar at the pond.

10-03-2007_10_25_03PM.JPG

Attachments

• NEVER_PASS_OUT_AROUND_ME.jpg
    NEVER_PASS_OUT_AROUND_ME.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 20
  • NEVER_PASS_OUT_AROUND_ME_3.jpg
    NEVER_PASS_OUT_AROUND_ME_3.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
man, were alot alike

i didnt think there were many out there like this bunch of my friends in mears va. my old lady works for my best friends at standard welding and marine and they all went to the harvest fest down at the bridge tunnel yesterday for the first time. i didnt go first yr in 10 yrs and im glad i didnt. the whole bunch got fighting drunk, 1 pissed on theirself while standing in the crowd, and they left 2 there and had to ride back 40 minutes to get them when they noticed it. this bunch is full blowed redneck and i love it. 1 man walked away up rt 13 at 11 pm 1 hour from home by car, and they aint seen him yet. wife said nobody made it to work, except the 18 year old driver they got to drive the old ambulance converted welding truck, cause he dont drink. you would fit in just right. i think ill go fishing tomorrow night, best after dark and heres what i caught 2 & 3 yrs ago

Attachments

• caught 2 minutes from the dock in 4' of water_1.jpg
    caught 2 minutes from the dock in 4' of water_1.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 36
when i was 4

heres who my mom and dad moved us next to in parksley. he was my baby sitter, captain dale ray. had rednecks on both sides, not a chance. here he is 2 weeks ago at the harley fest and poker run. if he buys his beers cold, he sets them in the sun. dont like them cold. likes them right out of the trunk of the car on a sunny day

Attachments

• captain dale.jpg
    captain dale.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 25
my 2 pontoon boats

whats up big red and all? weekend coming and im going for that smilemaker flight that will makersmile. going to megadeth concert too. heres a pic of our pontoon barge that we pull out to the beach for our pig roast parties and just so happened that on our memorial day throwdown, for the first time mother nature showed up, not with bad weather but the moon sucked the tide up into the bay and covered the whole beach, washed our tents for us, pushed our boats up to our tents etc. our redneck luck was with us. good thing was that we shuttle the folks 3 miles, and the girls who were dressed up had to disrobe and there were 75 of us having a party in a giant swimming pool fore it was over.

Attachments

• my 2 pontoon boats.jpg
    my 2 pontoon boats.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Your baby sitter looks pretty good. He looks like he needs to make a crab meat run in the smilemaker. The hog roster looks cool and yet dangerous. That makes a good combo for a good time.

My concert will be here this weekend. I am getting a set of super slick Pearl drums dropped off friday at a top bargan. My boy is one hell of a string bender the amps will be cranked and the coolers will be stocked. :D

:cheers :bounce::lol:

:bigthumb:Hay
RED NECK

Do you have that smile-maker put back together yet, or do I have to mail my leaf blower too you.

I just got done arranging the drum set I just got. And I just figured out I can't play a damn thing on them. The best sound I got out of them was when I tripped over the motor hoist in the garage and fell into them, I almost turned them over.

I got to run for now I need to go get a couple of cases of beer before my cooler leaves home from being starved.

After 2 or 20 beers I am going to be a drummer tonight :thumb:

awesome and i want to hear you play some tool. man, my welder finally got to the shop after a 4 day binge riding my gearcasesaround in his pickup. gets to work on fri afternoon. i split some 1 1/4 tubing and trimmed it bent it and he got them on perfect. i welded all the nose cone but only tacked onto the gearcase, cause i take them off being i tear up so many. im outside right now body puttying, checking fluids bolts etc. i like to be safe while being pushed by a 75 hp. i cant dance except for the slam, so i dont like my check to shake its ass either. i love watching my friends with the 3 liters fighting the wheel with both hands, while im waving 1 and holding a drink in the other, and id be hurt or dead by now if it werent for the hotfoot. cant imagine having to hold a lever in some of the conditions we fly in. my motor man is going to check out the 2.5 in the am sat and im going to bang my head at the norva sat night with megadeth, and ill avoid the sunday hangover for the boat flight, the way us rednecks do it , the horse, i call it nectar of the gods. haha ill take some pics and prove that i named it right.

who can fix this

the bunch down at the creek didnt tell me that a guy i know with a reeeeeeeal dark tan who does landscaping work had thrown some concrete blocks off in the creek about 75 feet from the ramp. if you know who could fix this and add alittle on, ill give him a ride some day, when nobody knows about it. happened on 1 of those fri afternoons after work when i need a stress releiving/creating rides, and soon as my 3 helpers got in the back seat and i pushed the petal, there was eternal silence until the next day, after we drifted in. i might get him to do a little job for me some day. it bent my prop shaft too. people wonder why i drink. so ill cure it only way i know how, drink, fix it and do it again, and get captain morgan to give jim dandy a ride out the creek. might knock the low water intake modification off when i send him into the whip and he flys off and lands on those concrete blocks he threw in the creek. it werent the gear case or the prop that hurt my feelings, it was the fresh mixed 60/40 drink for the ride that spilt in my lap, and then to the floor. i gave my dark feathered helper a ride last friday during the small craft advisory and he lost his tan. my other friend couldnt move and cried. uh, oh, it didnt do as much for me. last year 70s, this year 80s, next year i might skip the 90s

Attachments

• thanks jim dandy, creek aint a dump.jpg
    thanks jim dandy, creek aint a dump.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 14
  • not knock this hose off.jpg
    not knock this hose off.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 15
think im playing?

hey big red, im a redneck, so i might as well be a fool too. if i keep blowing these 2.4s and 2.5s, i want to see the big e(x)plosion. it doesnt have to be a dream anymore. :sssh:

Attachments

• bigsix300.jpg
    bigsix300.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 6
poured a little gearcase oil in this one. getting psyched up for sat night. might loosen up the old bones and go to the floor, then to the rail. couldnt get vip seat this time, so the old lady dont need the bra. last time dave walked on it and every time he looked up i showed him her guns. think of me tomorrow night. a tout le moan, atout les amis

Its 3:09 and i am hammerd Im scared to lay down because the bed won't stop spinnin, my boy rocked tonight and the neighbors did not bitch good thing for them because we had jack on are side and the canadian hunter. and No blue light specials. I will post video when my mind is right. I lost the warning sticker off my boat do you know if Checkmate still sells these

6087_11.jpg

Last edited:
Hay Clown

Where u at, have not herd you hollar-in in a couple of days. Have you ever been to a party drinking cold beer and homemade wine. Well tonight I was things their where just not right. The spiced up chicken stew was making me sweet. I could not drink enough cold beer and that wine was pissing me off. The combo was starting to get ugly. And to top all that off the local moped riding drunk fell on my wife and spilt her beer on her pants. So I drank another bottle of that homemade wine, this real baby doll was proped up on a stump next to me and the only thing I could think about was getting my 44 out of my truck. I think I might have said it a couple of times because my wife kept saying we better go. I thought another drink would help but it made things worse. The crowd was wrong the stew was spiced and the wine was made for fighting. I left and the baby doll lived

off_001.jpg

check out my sticker

yours was killer, but how bout this one. old lady told me we went to a megadeth concert, and i thought it wasnt until the sun comes up today

Attachments

• where the guns.jpg
    where the guns.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 11
hello me

smile when ya think of me, my bodys gone thats all. check turned 68 with 7 people. whats going to happen when the sun comes. thats rpm, and im going to avoid the hangover with a hang buzz. im still drinking to that, but this double computer keyboard with 5000 keyes is covered with ashes and whiskey

Attachments

• i was there.jpg
    i was there.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 11
Back