• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

New in NH

pony3xp

Hi All,
Yesterday I brought home my first checkmate. It needs a ton of work (I will be posting to the restoration forum in a minute). According to the title, it is an 87 checkmate, with no model listed. There is also no "model" emblems on the boat itself.

Question: How do I know what model it is? The ID on the title is CHK35431B787. Is there a resource/info sheet that breaks this down? I'm fairly sure it is an 87 Starflite, from what I can tell from pictures on this site.

Thanks

Welcome. If you can post a picture I am sure we can track the model down for you. Good luck with the restoration.:welcome:

pics - back

They didn't come through. I'm new to this, what is the best way to get pictures posted...
Found it... lets see if this works

Third time is a charm...

Attachments

• MATE 001.jpg
    MATE 001.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 27
  • MATE 002.jpg
    MATE 002.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Well welcome to the board.

That was quite a entrance! :)