• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

cmi headers

tonywil33

just picked up a set of cmi headers for my 454 26ft convinsor.the top holes in the headers are plugged with allen bolts but theres nothing going all the way thru for the top water outlet does the top hole get used or not is my ? it does have the bottom hoses..

Get us a picture if you can. I also have cmi's but mine are an older stlye. What top hole are you referring to?" Is their a bolt on riser or is it all one piece? A picture would really help in knowing what type of cmi you are referiing to.

its a pipe plug but theres no hole after the plug .the manifolds i pulled off the motor had a bottom hose and a top hose that comes of the top of the water outlet. all i know about them is they were used less the 5 hours.basically i new to boating picked this boat up cheat from a buddy all it needed was a motor.

Back