• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Usually Winter Doesn't Bother Me...

Yea....the 6 inches of snow in the yard is gone.....now I have 4 inches of mud........and I see all of the landmines left in the yard from the dogs!:eyecrazy:

Yea....the 6 inches of snow in the yard is gone.....now I have 4 inches of mud........and I see all of the landmines left in the yard from the dogs!:eyecrazy:

I was thinking the same thing this morning. We have had so much snow that it has been hard to keep up with the mess before the next storm covers it....

WELL I SEE IT NOW!!

2 Boxers = Lots of mess!:sick:

funny just spent 45minutes cleaning up what used to be dog food for a doberman and a shepard/colie mix:poke:

thats funny i just cleaned up an estimated 100 lbs of what use to be black lab and yellow lab dog food. just watched the weather 69 degrees here this wed.

51* here on Wednesday..................OH YAEH!!!!

2 more months......every couple days I go in the garage and visit my girl, she is dieing to get into the upper 80's.

Come on SPRING!!!:drool:

I will not be suprised if we (CT) get a rediculous storm in March! Just wait....remember this statment.

HD

Winter will soon be over , I can see the deer now .
Redboat
Sorry for the poor quality , someone sent this to me .

Attachments

• deer in snow 2.jpg
    deer in snow 2.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 13
Winter will soon be over , I can see the deer now .
Redboat
Sorry for the poor quality , someone sent this to me .

that's funny-i got that e-mail a week or so ago!!!!!:bigthumb:somewhat true though this winter!!!!

It is amazing to see how animals adapt to the elements....I guess we don't have it that bad after all..:eyecrazy:

Gripe...gripe...gripe! I like the winter; gotta be able to see the trees in spite of the forest :banana: here's a pic of a few trees. Enjoy the winter cheer! :cheers:

sandra-ww.jpg

Jeeez.....I'll say it another way......you guys have beautiful scenery like this in the "great white north" and all you can do is, complain about "dog poop" buried in the snow! LOL! Give me a freakin break....nows the time to start chasin' yer ole lady around the house and quit checkin out does buried up to their heads in snow':thumb: and for you naysayers....all I'm goin to say is......thank God I got the boys coraled; cause me an the wife; we'd probably be takin' a bun outa the oven come november :D Start "layin" the ground work for those secluded beach moments in the summer!:poke:

Hick
:cheers:

Last edited:
Damn Hick...

It is easy to talk when it was 65* in your neck of the woods today! LOL

Chasing Mama around the house is fun, don't get me wrong. But, there is something about her in a Bikini on the Checkmate that really gets my blood pressure up.

Maybe I will turn the heat up in the garage and convince her to "layout" in the 2100 like it's July. NOW WE ARE TALK'N!

Its not bad here today either.....36 and sunny....but snow/wind/rain/ice is in the forecast till the weekend.....and the potential for a lot of snow

I know......16 degrees and wind gusts to 50 mph today and....you guessed it.....more snow. At least I have somebody buying all of my snowmobiles right now so when the weather does break.....let the work on the Cmate begin!

Back