• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

BOUGHT ANOTHER CHECKMATE!

well its almost time. leave tomorrow at 1:00 pm., whats the saying. maryland to wisconsin and back...........$300.00, buying a classic boat.........$4800.00, a 13 hour trip each way with your wife..........priceless!! hahahahahaha, lol:rof:

Last edited:
I hope you had better weather than we did. They forecasted such a beautiful day and it couldn't have been further from that.

Get some sleep and post some pics when you get time.

sorry hotbeek, its been crazy around here. ive been home alone for a week now b/c my wife went to los vegas with some friends. and ive been doing alot of stuff here at the house. the trip was good , very long 1570 miles round trip. i didnt get to go for a ride in the boat b/c it was POURING down rain that sat. but i did have them back it down their ramp and put it under full load on the trailer. motor sounds great. the boat is in great shape for 22 years old. the gel is all original and looks great but will probablly still take the buffer over it to give it that extra shine. i think im going to put the trailer under my 13 foot voodoo under this one b/c it looks better. they shrunk wrapped it for me to bring it home, and im glad they did. 5.5 hours of nothing but rain. the bad thing is i cant post pics yet b/c my wife took the camara with her! plus, do i have to be a paying supporter on this site to be able to post pics? if so i need to set that up. sorry for making you wait on the pics, i will hopefully be just a couple of more days.:cheers: P.S. IM STILL MARRIED

im proud of myself, I did it!! and im computer dum!!!:D i will have more soon of the interior. doesnt look to bad behind my wifes alero. it got good mpg. 30.1 going down and 25.5 coming back pulling.

Very nice find. :)

Also, thanks for becoming a supporting member, that's very much appreciated. :thumb:

-Chris

Sweet boat, looks like a good find. The previous owners obviously took good care of it. Let us know how she runs when you splash her.

Looks great behind the car too ! Good find. Can't wait to see some interior shots ! Keep us posted ! Let us know how it runs. Will you be married after you take her for a boat ride ?! LOL !

no not yet, we had rain here for 11 days straight and the river is up about 12 feet, so in about 2 weeks or so (as long as the weather is good)i should be able to put it in the water. i will definatlly get shots of it, plus i leave thurs. the 14th for a poker run in virginia at smith mountain lake with my 251. i will keep you updated.:bigthumb::cheers:

Back