• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Not new to Forum Just bought a new (OLD) Mate!

2010crewmax

Just brought home a pretty cherry 1984 Convincor with a 454 (says to have some internal motor upgrades). Want to upload a pic to show her off can someone tell me how? Lifelong boat owner and always wanted a mate just could never afford till now....

Thanks

Yeah can't figuire that out lol. I may just have to give up on the picture thing it's sharp though trust me.

You can use photobucket to host the pictures, then to post the picture right click, select copy and paste in a thread here that you started. Or just become a supporting member and you'll be able to add pictures from your PC.

I, too, am new and wanted to post pics of the new ride so I clicked on that link and got that if I don't have pictures where they can be linked, I needed to be a subscibing member and:
"If you are not a subscribing members and would like information on becoming one please click the following link.
http://checkmate-boats.com/forums/sh...101#post393101

...and clicked on that and got:
"JimK, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
It seems like I caught somewhere that X number of posts are needed or something like that??

So I could use help getting so I can post pics, too.:confused:

Thanks a bunch for posting the pics up for me cmpulse170. I'm gonna service her up tommorrow when I get home and plan on gettin her wet this weekend!

Back