• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

used Checkmate 2400 ld pricing

Double J

I'm thinking about possibly moving up to a larger boat and was wondering what would be a fair price to sell my boat. It's a 2009 2400 longdeck(hyd. steering and jack), galvanized trailer with a 300xs(150 hours and 2 1/2 years warranty left on it.) I was thinking around $37500. Does that seem fair? Here's some older shots without the sport wheels and trailer graphics. http://s310.photobucket.com/albums/kk427/mariejoachim/

Think I'm going to get a Superboat 30 center console built with the sit down bucket seats. Kids getting older and want to take their friends when I run out to the local barrier islands. Basically I need a 'suburban' in a boat.

seems like a fair price to me, its a very pretty boat. i almost went with the 2400 ld last yr, but ended up with a 240 zt. good luck with the sale.

Think I'm going to get a Superboat 30 center console built with the sit down bucket seats. Kids getting older and want to take their friends when I run out to the local barrier islands. Basically I need a 'suburban' in a boat.
SUPERBOAT??? :poke:
Have you been watching the cc twin engine outboard build over on oso?:devil:
I'm chompin at the bit to see how she handles with the twin 250s- got me thinking about a twin o/b Y2K... after 5yrs or so. They only have built 1 so far with the old hull design, but it ran somwhere in the mid 90s with a pair of 280s, if I remember right.

sorry this is way :offtopic:

Attachments

• 20090920_G_01731.jpg
    20090920_G_01731.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCN0150Large.jpg
    DSCN0150Large.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCN0152Large-1.jpg
    DSCN0152Large-1.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 15
Yep, that's where I got the "wants" from. I want to build a cc like the one your speaking of but with some color. I talked to JC w/Superboat about the build. I plan on building it lighter to run just one 300xs. Were hoping we can see low to mid 70's and still get killer gas mileage. I would just sell the hull and trailer and keep the motor but... I have to switch to a 25" mid. so I might as well just start over with a new 25" 300xs.

I'm thinking about possibly moving up to a larger boat and was wondering what would be a fair price to sell my boat. It's a 2009 2400 longdeck(hyd. steering and jack), galvanized trailer with a 300xs(150 hours and 2 1/2 years warranty left on it.) I was thinking around $37500. Does that seem fair? Here's some older shots without the sport wheels and trailer graphics. http://s310.photobucket.com/albums/kk427/mariejoachim/

IMO,if the motor and trailer are '09. THen it is a good deal at 37.5$

Back