• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Photos of your gauges / dash

illMATTic

I am going to purchase a new set of gauges soon. Can you guys post pics of what you have? I am hoping something will jump out and say buy me.

All of mine are mis-matched and need to go.

Eddie Marine Elite

My favorites are the Livorsi (Autometer) Monster but they are more expensive.

Good luck.

HD

See my dash is red and black. I have all black gauges now. I am unsure how anything else will look. Hmmmmmmmm

Mercury gauges

I put these in last winter, not my first choice but they were fairly cheap, my dealer took them out of a new 08' 1850 BR that came pre-rigged for a merc and was sold with an e-tec.

winter1011020.jpg

winter1011019.jpg

winter1011018.jpg

John, I think those would look good on Matt's boat with black rims (if available). I had a set of cheap Faria's in the Exciter.. they were euro style white faced with black rims and #s. I'm not at home or else I'd post up a pic.

Depends on the budget.. Livorsi are great, but $. The Auto Meter gauges are nice and not as expensive (not that great of a selection, though).

Faria chesapeake ss
29743040181_large.jpg

See my dash is red and black. I have all black gauges now. I am unsure how anything else will look. Hmmmmmmmm

I most likely have the same dash as you, and am In the process of buying a full set of Livorsi gauges. Due to the money they cost, I'm not buying them all at the same time, especially the GPS speedo. But I went with black faces with white numbers, black "race" rims and a red anodized rear mounting bezel. I was going to go with a polished rim,, but I am planning on taking all my grab rails and cleats and everything else polished off and powdercoating it all black. I should be able to give you a pic of what it will look like around New Years day.

If you decide to go with the Mercury stuff,i have a new 100mph speedo i might sell.It is a flagship series with a white face.

Matt I have a picture of my dash in my gallery on page 7, I just don't know how bring it over and post it. I put the yellow bezels a couple years ago, I won the checkmate open house door prize a $100 gift cert from eddie marine.
I have an hour gage mounted under the dash in the drivers side box thingy

At home now:
1st is the Exciter- Faria
2nd is the 21- Livorsi
3rd is the 24- Quicksilver

Attachments

• IMG_1399.jpg
    IMG_1399.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1566.jpg
    IMG_1566.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 25