• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

To all of my northern CMate friends.....

Thanks a lot Shannon! :lol: I actually WAS out shovelling when you posted this. Talked to my dad, he was enjoying the 70 degree weather on his back porch today.

We're having a big storm warning for tuesday afternoon thru thursday, 12-22".........

The boat was a little dusty from sitting the last month and a half but not bad. I did notice that my GPS speedo is not working and will have to send the antenna to Livorsi to replace the battery. Also, the port trim pump needs to be serviced.

Attachments

• cm 009.jpg
    cm 009.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 46
  • cm 002.jpg
    cm 002.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 49
  • cm 007.jpg
    cm 007.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 50
Stopped at Kid Rock's "weekend place" but he wasn't around. I didn't see Pamela A. on the beach either.....

Attachments

• cm 005.jpg
    cm 005.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 67
I did see ONE crazy guy on a pwc, a ton of blow boaters, a bunch of pontoons (but no BRed), and a fleet full of fisherman (it's striper season). The only other performance boat was a newer Fountian being pulled by a p-toon.....

Attachments

• cm 008.jpg
    cm 008.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 52
Stopped by a buddie's house who owns a nice 26' Baja with a 600SCI Merc. He lives next to Robert Yates, who has a nice "little" house. Who says NASCAR doesn't pay....

Attachments

• cm 006.jpg
    cm 006.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 64
The water was down a little but not bad for this time of year!

Attachments

• cm 004.jpg
    cm 004.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 51
Yup-We're expecting another storm this week to put a fresh topping on the 3 feet we've got already on the ground. Snowbanks on the side of my driveway are as tall as me. Supermarket parking lots have 12-15 foot piles.
2 words for you my friend........

What's LN water temps right now? Thanks for all the pix by the way. Can't wait to get down there again!

Last edited:
Stopped at Kid Rock's "weekend place" but he wasn't around. I didn't see Pamela A. on the beach either.....
Man i should have gone out yesterday to try my new prop.Did Pam A. get something when they split? Mike needs to get Robert Yates into Chevys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers: I talked to Big Red today,said you were going out but hadn't got any pics,he did start the 'toon and was mad cause he didn't go.

LC, does Cumberland ever freeze?

JW, not sure what the lkn temp is....but it is cold! You need to make it down sometime soon. Hope Weedo is doing good...

Merc245, you guys do have the most beautiful clear water up there in MI.

I'm suprised that the 300 could handle that rough water!:D

Thanks for the pics... we got a long ways to go till we'll even be thinking about getting back onto the water.

Back