• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Dave from Myrtle Bch SC

...and your jeeps!

Yeah I agree Skip is a super cool guy and always have a great time out there
Yea Skip and all his rangers are 100% good people
heres a couple of my mall crawler....

Attachments

• 100_4048.jpg
    100_4048.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_4037.jpg
    100_4037.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_4046.jpg
    100_4046.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 9
...and your jeeps!

Yeah I agree Skip is a super cool guy and always have a great time out there
and heres a few of my trail rig....:cheers:

Attachments

• 40938_783032838973_22208794_43039658_1450126_n.jpg
    40938_783032838973_22208794_43039658_1450126_n.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 7
  • new YJ.jpg1.jpg
    new YJ.jpg1.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF6055.jpg
    DSCF6055.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 6
I live in myrtle beach too! We normally put in in Conway around lake busbee. I just recently got my check( 77 predictor with 115 merc) out on the water.

I live in myrtle beach too! We normally put in in Conway around lake busbee. I just recently got my check( 77 predictor with 115 merc) out on the water.
Cool! I run the waccamaw pretty often I'm sure I'll see ya out there this summer:cheers:

:bigthumb: Thanks! Yeah I just bought my 2nd one too...I usually put in under the 544 bridge and run up the waccamaw or north on the intercoastal up to bird island...I'll be out Sunday for a trip to barefoot landing and bird island...maybe we'll get up one weekend :cheers:

Nice to meet another local. I put in under 544 as well because our neighborhood ramp's water level has been low lately. You say you boat the Waccamaw? If you go further past that boatramp to the end of Peachtree RD, you will find a ramp that is 5 or so miles up the Waccamaw river from the waterway. Where in Myrtle Beach do you live? I am in the Lawson's Landing subdivision off of HWY 707 between the high school and the "Back Gate" or Market Commons, depending on how long you've lived here. Scott

Nice to meet another local. I put in under 544 as well because our neighborhood ramp's water level has been low lately. You say you boat the Waccamaw? If you go further past that boatramp to the end of Peachtree RD, you will find a ramp that is 5 or so miles up the Waccamaw river from the waterway. Where in Myrtle Beach do you live? I am in the Lawson's Landing subdivision off of HWY 707 between the high school and the "Back Gate" or Market Commons, depending on how long you've lived here. Scott
Hey Scott, Good to meet you too!.I'v lived in conway for 19 years in off 544 just past socastee....I'm near palmetto bays elem school and the new CVS at the end of 814. I'll post up here next time I'm gonna go boatin':thumb:

Back