• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Fathers Day Weekend

Rob B

Staff member
I spent today with my family at the lake and tomorrow with my N Laws. This is only second time the boat has been in the water this year, with work and family obligations going on. Here's a few pictures from today:

Attachments

• DSCN2198.jpg
    DSCN2198.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCN2200.jpg
    DSCN2200.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCN2202.jpg
    DSCN2202.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 28
Here's my little brothers bass boat, 18' Javelin with a Johnson HO 150 HP. This boat will flat haul a$$!!! The boat is setup with 6" JP, hydraulic steering and spinning a 24P raker.

Attachments

• DSCN2205.jpg
    DSCN2205.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCN2215.jpg
    DSCN2215.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCN2207.jpg
    DSCN2207.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 19
Robbie, looks good!

Glad to see you out on the water this year... now convince the misses to showcase that fine ride of your again for us!!!:devil:

I can see it now... BOTM!!!!:poke::D

Robbie, looks good!

Glad to see you out on the water this year... now convince the misses to showcase that fine ride of your again for us!!!:devil:

I can see it now... BOTM!!!!:poke::D

That probably want happen until August, our son had surgery last week and is sidelined all of July.:(

Glad to see you got out on the water, boat is looking good.:thumb:

Hope all is well with your son

He's all good now, had a hernia operation. He had one repaired at birth and this one just showed up. So he had to have this one repaired/fixed as well.

Looking good! wish I made it out there with ya today, but things happen....still scratching my head on my johnnyrude.... doesnt make since....got some things to check from the guys over on S&F....

Looking good! wish I made it out there with ya today, but things happen....still scratching my head on my johnnyrude.... doesnt make since....got some things to check from the guys over on S&F....

You missed a big time, I was giving rides all day! My brother said it like going from a compact car to a cadillac when comparing the comfort and ride.:thumb::D

Back