• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

what prop is this?????

caliburn

the # on one side is 545Y 194D on the other is I think 48 74602A4 23p , was converted to 24p then back to 23p as the 23 and 24 were X out,his prop came with the boat and I was wanting some info on it and would this be a better prop than my Quicksilver 23 p?
IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

Would it be better?
Put it on and run it, see what it does. If its been worked over, what it actually is the numbers on it might not tell you. jmo

Your quicksilver ain't no prize, but the ET/clever style prop won't provide enough bow lift and will probably slip like a mother out of the hole. Giver a shot if it's FREE, but I would def run it before u bought it...

thanks well I kinda was thinking that, I was wanting to know so I can go ahead and sell it, the quicksilver I picked up in mint cond. from a friend for only a $100 and thought it would be better then that clever, I will eventually get a trophy.

Back