• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

The Wait Is Over!

boatman4021

Well, it is now time to let the cat out of the bag! After a long azz 1100 mile trip that started with delivering the Pulsare to Scranton, Pa, I am now back home with my "new to me" 1992 Enforcer 230 i/o. I am excited, this boat is 20 years old and looks better the most 5 year old boats. Only has 205 original hours and is equiped with a 454mag. and Bravo 1.

Attachments

• River 2010 002.jpg
    River 2010 002.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 182
Rasberry, magenta, flamingo.
I call mine pink and proud of it. lol
It does look a shade or two darker then mine so it may be. Should go pretty good with that set up.

Nice boat Gary :thumb: Hard to believe how ragged out some of these boats get. Glad you found a clean one and I am sure you will love the BBC in there!

For the record, I'm saying rasberry :cheers:

My 219 had a pink stripe, after the people that didn't have boats got done making fun of me I got used to being the guy with the pink boat so I named it "Pink Poison"
Congrats on the new boat!!!
It looks great

Congrats on your purchase!!! :thumb: I'm glad to see another Enforcer on the forum. How about some interior and motor shots.:D One of these days I'll try the inboard route.:D

couple more pic's. Will take some of my own later today if I am able to get out of bed!

Attachments

• River 2010 004.jpg
    River 2010 004.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 97
  • River 2010 008.jpg
    River 2010 008.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 96
She likes it so far, but she hasn't been for a ride yet. We will see! Pink, rasberry, doesn't matter, it's a Checkmate! It still needs cleaned up from the ride home, but here are some more pic's.

Attachments

• new boat 014.jpg
    new boat 014.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 62
  • new boat 015.jpg
    new boat 015.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 59
  • new boat 022.jpg
    new boat 022.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 59
and more.

Attachments