• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Checkmate Owner Once Again!!!

jordan705

I'm not really new to the forum but just wanting to share some exciting news.... Finally after having my eye on a boat for 2 years the original owner has decidied to sell. It is a 1995 checkmate convincor 283 with one of those Blue Moters we all love. Boat is very clean and only has 325hrs, only about 70hours on New Motor, and has been taken really well care of. Looking forward to the joining in poker runs next year (esp. Owners Rally) and meeting many of you. I pick it up Thurs. night after work so I will get some pics up asap!!!
:banana:

I posted one similar a couple weeks back, however, the boat I bought has never been listed its a family deal so I got first dibs and at a ridiculous price

I'm not really new to the forum but just wanting to share some exciting news.... Finally after having my eye on a boat for 2 years the original owner has decidied to sell. It is a 1995 checkmate convincor 283 with one of those Blue Moters we all love. Boat is very clean and only has 325hrs, only about 70hours on New Motor, and has been taken really well care of. Looking forward to the joining in poker runs next year (esp. Owners Rally) and meeting many of you. I pick it up Thurs. night after work so I will get some pics up asap!!!
:banana:

Congrats!

Well took it out today and all was well, ran like a champ and being the only Checkmate on the lake had a ton of people lokking and giving compliments!!! Also here are the pics finally!!!

Attachments

• boat 023.JPG
    boat 023.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 44
  • boat 034.jpg
    boat 034.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 46
  • boat 024.JPG
    boat 024.JPG
    150.3 KB · Views: 46
Back