• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Lake Pictures

Rob B

Staff member
Took the wife and son to the lake today, got to meet bigdaddydupree and see his enforcer. Nice boat!!! I didn't get a chance to snap a picture before he left hopefully next time. The place was full of boats, we were anchored next to two fountains. Those are some nices boats!!! The red and white fountain was 27' and sported twin 225 mercs. The other fountain was 35' and had twin 496's. You guys know what my mate looks like so I snapped pictures of others boats today.

Attachments

• DSCN4036.jpg
    DSCN4036.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 103
  • DSCN4040.jpg
    DSCN4040.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 102
  • DSCN4044.jpg
    DSCN4044.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Looks like a fun day.... I went to the air museum for something to do today....would have rather been in the boat.....

Looks like what I wanted to do! Pulled boat out of garage to find freakin bubbled tire, AGAIN! Argh. Plus hand trim not working...

You sure you're not going to miss the big boat when you go to the 'Liner?

Looks like what I wanted to do! Pulled boat out of garage to find freakin bubbled tire, AGAIN! Argh. Plus hand trim not working...

You sure you're not going to miss the big boat when you go to the 'Liner?

I'm not sure if I'll miss the Enforcer or not we'll see. I like the room of the bow rider to be honest, even with the three of us it's crowded. Maybe the newer boats have more cockpit room with the cuddy cabins. Didn't you just repair the other tire on the same trailer?

Was going to take a run on the river this afternoon, but the bottom fell out of the sky when I hooked up the boat. Heavy downpour for 45 minutes that flooded the yard again. Tomorrow will be a better day.

Matt did you ever meet up with bigdaddydupree yesterday? I think he called you yesterday.

Matt did you ever meet up with bigdaddydupree yesterday? I think he called you yesterday.

He gave me a ring as he was leaving the other day. We had some people in from greenville so I have not been able to do much. :brickwall:

I have the water itch baaaaaaad.

I liked your boat the best out of all the pictures.You look like a happy Checkmate family!Your going to keep the boat or get a BR?

I liked your boat the best out of all the pictures.You look like a happy Checkmate family!Your going to keep the boat or get a BR?

I'm keeping the Enforcer for now, but a bow rider is more practical for a family plus more room to move around in. I haven't decided whether to sell as a package or just hull and trailer. Honestly don't know what the Enforcer is worth. Having said that I'm getting Sam I am's project Starliner later this month. I'll finish the stringers, knees and floor, the transom is already in place. He was/is using all composite materials for the resto, I'll get the remaining supplies to finish that part.

was nice to meet you as well sir even though it was just for a second. I had the gf and family with me so we went through the locks and rode down to pimlico. 5 people in the boat and we were crusing about 65 or so down the river. The GF wanted a pontoon boat but i told her i wanted something fun, she now loves it.

was nice to meet you as well sir even though it was just for a second. I had the gf and family with me so we went through the locks and rode down to pimlico. 5 people in the boat and we were crusing about 65 or so down the river. The GF wanted a pontoon boat but i told her i wanted something fun, she now loves it.

We'll try to get everyone together with Checkmates before winter for a meet and greet. Matt mentioned sometime in September not sure what weekend though. I've got to fix a fuel leak before heading back to the lake.

im gonna try to get out 5 or so more times before it gets cold. id love to figure out how to get it off the trailer so i could redo it. I may just have to put it in the water and dock it somewhere while i work on it for a day

Back