• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

MR.DETERMINATION GETTING READY TO START RACING THIS SEASON

Thanks Kris sorry to put you and the family through a long and disappointing weekend, Great job on the pictures Sorry I did not put the boat in the water So everyone on the site could see it run. I was bummed out after they annouced the race was cancelled. Especially because it was perfect checkmate conditions and was looking forward to doing 10 Laps Also I want to get better graphics on the boat. After you left I got a call from Tom screen name TOMB I waited and he pulled up on this cool harley He owns 2 checkmates a Starflite and Enchanter. I am thinking about going back up there to do some testing before Atlantic City Maybe You, John Atc250,Tom and any other Checkmate members can get together. Speak to you during the week. Great meeting you and your family, At least we had some good Laughs Thanks for your Help and Thanks to all of the members for their support

Sincerely,
Kevin Mr.Determination

Last edited:
Thanks Kris sorry to put you and the family through a long and disappointing weekend, Great job on the pictures Sorry I did not put the boat in the water So everyone on the site could see it run. I was bummed out after they annouced the race was cancelled. Especially because it was perfect checkmate conditions and was looking forward to doing 10 Laps Also I want to get better graphics on the boat. After you left I got a call from Tom screen name TOMB I waited and he pulled up on this cool harley He owns 2 checkmates a Starflite and Enchanter. I am thinking about going back up there to do some testing before Atlantic City Maybe You, John Atc250,Tom and any other Checkmate members can get together. Speak to you during the week. Great meeting you and your family, At least we had some good Laughs Thanks for your Help and Thanks to all of the members for their support

Sincerely,
Kevin Mr.Determination
I'm glad I got to meet you yesterday Kevin. I'm sorry they didn't decide to cancel the race until the last minute. The water level has been extremely high all week. It has been over the top of my dock since Thursday and will take at least a week to go down again. I'm supprised that the race was scheduled this early in the season as the water level is highest in early spring. Hopefully they didn't piss off too many people to where they won't return for any races in the future. Glad to see you out there waving the Checkmate flag, good luck and I hope the rest of your racing season goes better than this disappointing start.
Tomb

Attachments

• DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 24

Sincerely,
Kevin Mr.Determination

Kevin -
Don't worry about it. At least we got 50 points and still have a full tank of gas!
The family made the most of me having yesterday afternoon off! ...I finally got roped into hanging the new curtain rail! :poke:
Was great to hang out with the lads over the weekend.
I need to work some magic to make it to AC. Leave that with me.

I'd be on to meet up on Hopatcong for some testing - or even Greewnood lake where John is. I'll bring along mine also.

Kris.
How does the Starliner look with the new curtain rail Just kidding glad you got to spend time with the family. Yeah Hopacong or Greenwood would be good or any other Lake near by were is there a better ramp than what we had to use this weekend. Let me get the water pump and themostats done. Also Jamaica Bay is coming up. Great meeting you and hanging out. We willl get them in AC

Kevin

Back