• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Latest Checkmate swag?

I bought two of the towels that are on eBay all the time.
Fair quality and OK for what they are.
I've been wanting a couple jackets but didn't even know where to look.
I know I'm not giving my money to the new owners based on the reports I've read.

I've had shirts made several times. 300 ea time and always a PIA!
And that's not counting distributing them.

I agree w/2 being in ea new boat. Back when I was selling boats, our area had a huge Sea Ray presence and I know I got sick of seeing their shirts and jackets every where I went.

My hat and shirt showed up at my Daughters house in California on Tuesday January 19th. So 25 days from the online order date of Dec 26th and I'm happy.

The only disturbing part is the lack of communication from Checkmate. No e-mail from them... ever, about receiving the order or shipping the order. Just a Paypal receipt at the time of transaction.

They tell you on the web site 2-3 weeks so I was prepared for the wait. I wasn't in a hurry just wanted what I wanted.
I saw that.
Maybe they have the shirts printed as they are ordered.
Orders take 12-14 Business days to complete Plus shipping

My best two side by side

Well at least I have one of those two now.

Wish it were possible to have one hat with both crests. I wonder if I could get the Mercury Racing emblem put on the side or back of my Checkmate hat? Hmmmm.

Checkmate stuff

I like to buy from checkmate. The shipping takes forever but the merchandise is top quality.

I like to buy from checkmate. The shipping takes forever but the merchandise is top quality.
So would I, except they don't seem to offer a lot of variety.

I'm thinking about getting a 3x5 flag made up with this logo:

Checkmate_zpsmbwltuvn.jpg

Probably get it made in a single side for hanging on the garage wall at my lake house, but it can also be made in a double sided version.

Looking to purchase a Checkmate Window Decal for the PU. Anyone have any clues where they can be purchased? I do not see anything like that on the Checkmate website?

Ebay or contact checkmate

Checkmate should be able to fab one or there is a guy on ebay

Decals

I got vinyl logo for my pu a few years ago, along with logo for the trailer,and later all the replacement logos when I refurbed the boat. Web site is vinylapproach.comhttp://vinyl approach.com They have original cm styles or customize.Very good quality and reasonably priced. I got their "80's" style in just the outline for my pu, looks great & doesn't block my rear view.

How about a baseball style hat with the CM logo/crest and the phrase: Speed changes you.

Well you could buy one of their hats like I did and have the phrase embroidered on it after. I do like my Checkmate ball cap, it is a good quality item and was only $14.00

Checkmate Decal

I have a Printer in my neighborhood that does all my stuff, He did the Checkmate logo on both sides of my boat. He also making me a 3" Horsehead for My new locking Hitch Plug Cover. If you like send me the dimensions and I could have them make you a proof with a price.

Joe

Back