• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Whats it worth

I have a 1995 open bow pulsare. Redone from top to bottom. Madtown did the stringers and you can search the whole job here. I did a rebuilt Merc 250 with a bobs lower, simon computer and cut heads, boyensen reeds and a cut tuner. All new final from Checkmate, Bobs 12" hydraulic, and more. Don't know how to post pictures but it a 9 out of 10. Thinking of going bigger.

I have a 1995 open bow pulsare. Redone from top to bottom. Madtown did the stringers and you can search the whole job here. I did a rebuilt Merc 250 with a bobs lower, simon computer and cut heads, boyensen reeds and a cut tuner. All new final from Checkmate, Bobs 12" hydraulic, and more. Don't know how to post pictures but it a 9 out of 10. Thinking of going bigger.

Use a host site like www.photobucket.com then just copy and paste in the thread you started or add to it. Where in SC are you located?

I have 2 boats. One 22 walk around for salt water, and this boat for the river. The rebuilt motor has not seen salt yet, and when it does i always flush my motors with salt away. Savannah river is a blast.

1995 Pulsare

Attachments

• Pulsare.jpg
    Pulsare.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Pulsare_2.jpg
    Pulsare_2.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 47
I'd say $2500 or so, I'll be down in the morning with cash!! :poke:

In all seriousness, look through SCT's even more craigslist listings thread and do some comparing. Id say with all the work that Madtown and yourself have done, it's worth a good amount.

A '95 unrestored maybe $9,000 if it's complete and running strong with no 'obvious' soft spots? So I'd guess a properly restored and improved would fetch almost double. High teens? Hard to guess prices on a 22 year old boat that's been made new again. NADA guides won't help in this case. Some might be scared off by the modified outboard versus stock rebuild, but others would like the mods done and figure you've saved them some mod time and effort.
What were you thinking you need for it? Someone looking for a fast 2100BR should be all over this.

Thanks and that kinda what I figured. I was thinking $18 but have been told its worth just above 20. The motor mods are minimal and nothing that makes it none reliable. I'll get some good photos and list it this week.

Back