• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

For Sale Checkmate Vision 221

I am currently scheduling showings for our boat starting this weekend. I will post more pics this week. It seems I have a lot of interest but no one has "pulled the trigger" as of yet. Please inbox me if you are interested in seeing it in person. There are no soft spots in the floor, no tears in the leather, and has a newer custom made full cover.

hi buddy
i,m right up the road from you in columbiana oh. 44408
got a 24 enforcer with twin 250 yamaha's
we usually run liverpool lock to lock but don't have enough fuel down river anymore.
anyways,,,,call me buddy,,,theres a guy that wants to trade me a 86 vision with a 350 and then i found you

i'm johnny
my cells 234-567-1559
jfkoch429@yahoo.com

call me whenever thanx

My buddy picked this up over the weekend! I haven't seen it yet but he is very happy with it so far!
Hey bud, I know this is a long shot but it’s worth it. Any chance your friend still owns this boat? It was my dads boat when I was growing up and I’ve been trying to track it down.

Hey bud, I know this is a long shot but it’s worth it. Any chance your friend still owns this boat? It was my dads boat when I was growing up and I’ve been trying to track it down.

Look up Jason Martin on here, he'd be the one who may know its current home.

This one is very similar to the Vision my parents owned and good friends own now. Same engine but different upholstery. Such a fun boat!

Attachments

• Vision.jpg
    Vision.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 10
Back