• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Rub rail insert

Finally got weather warm enough to install the rub rail. Well most of it, I still have one inside corner at the starboard splash well, but the temp is going up tomorrow, so that should be it. Still very happy with the product and thrilled to have it installed.

My 15 year son and I installed the new rub rail insert this past Saturday. Soaking it in hot water in a cooler for 10 minutes and the use a wooded spatula made the installation go well. Installing on a warm summer day also helped. The rub rail insert is a great looking addition on our boat and is well worth the money! Here is a picture of the completed installation.

927A0035-1D5B-4B31-8F84-3499A510E9F2.jpeg

I used this on My boat, I had a hard time with install at first until I used warm water. It really helps and made it go much easier

Reactions: TMR
My 15 year son and I installed the new rub rail insert this past Saturday. Soaking it in hot water in a cooler for 10 minutes and the use a wooded spatula made the installation go well. Installing on a warm summer day also helped. The rub rail insert is a great looking addition on our boat and is well worth the money! Here is a picture of the completed installation.

927A0035-1D5B-4B31-8F84-3499A510E9F2.jpeg
I just bought the same boat. How many feet did you actually use?

I believe I purchased 50 feet and had some left over. MSportRJ will know exactly how much you need if you want to cut it close and not have much left over. It’s reasonably priced so I would rather have left over length.

I have rub rail insert available for Checkmate plastic plastic profile rub rail.
It is currently available in black, blue and pearl red with aluminum flake. Base material has UV inhibitors in it along with the pigment having its own UV package. You are responsible for your own fitment. Dimension drawing attached.

Pricing is as follows is US dollars.

Black = $3.00/ft
Blue =$3.50/ft
Red = $3.70/ft

Plus shipping and any applicable tax.
Good afternoon, do you know if this will fit a checkmate enchanter? It's a 79 year model. Thanks for any information.

I have rub rail insert available for Checkmate plastic plastic profile rub rail.
It is currently available in black, blue and pearl red with aluminum flake. Base material has UV inhibitors in it along with the pigment having its own UV package. You are responsible for your own fitment. Dimension drawing attached.

Black = $3.00/ft
Blue =$3.50/ft
Red = $3.70/ft

These Checkmake Rub Rails offered by Msport RJ are fantastic! Mine looks like it was factory installed! Highly recommend these!

Black = $3.00/ft
Blue =$3.50/ft
Red = $3.70/ft

Looking for red

Back