• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

08 2100 BR Pulsare no engine

Roberts Marine

This is a brand new boat. It has all the standard features plus red inst. bezels and a mooring cover. It is on a matching Eagle trailer. As is $20500. or I can custom rig it to suit. Call Bob at 1-80-268-2409

Attachments

• 1416 010.jpg
    1416 010.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 157
  • 1416 011.jpg
    1416 011.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 127
I have people looking for 2100BRs all the time. Where are you? Here is one ready to be rigged anyway you want. Make it a winter project, or give me a down payment and I will have it ready in the spring. With Hyd. steering, 10" Hyd. jackplate and a 225 ProXS it would be 39,800. I could rig it with a 300 XS I have in stock for the same price.
Bob
1-800-268-2409

Wow. That is a smokin' price. I prob. could own that boat w/o motor and simply plop it in the water and admire it float as-is. But I wouldn't be happy until that 300 is hangin' off the back :bigthumb:
I'm one more used boat away from new, i'll check back in a year or so :eek:

That's pretty affordable without a mota, I forget how rediculously expensive outboards are sometimes. $5,800 for a BBC but $16k+ for an ob with 1/2 the hp potential.

I have a closed deck 2100 here with the 300 on it and a 29" Tempest. It is capable of 90. I have been told the open bows are a little slower because of wind resistance. Certainly mid to upper 80s. These new 300 Optis are real nice. quiet too.
Bob

That's pretty affordable without a mota, I forget how rediculously expensive outboards are sometimes. $5,800 for a BBC but $16k+ for an ob with 1/2 the hp potential.

Is that $5800 including out-drive exaust and everything???

Sorry Robers Marine:offtopic:

I have a closed deck 2100 here with the 300 on it and a 29" Tempest. It is capable of 90. I have been told the open bows are a little slower because of wind resistance. Certainly mid to upper 80s. These new 300 Optis are real nice. quiet too.
Bob

Look back in some of the older posts from years ago, I think it was something like" Baja Killer" 2100 pulsare closed deck, 300X and 90 plus mph owned I think by SCT? I could be wrong on the owner..............
I only wish I could afford one of those, it is my dream boat.
Heck of a deal Bob.

A 496HO "package" is a bit over $20,000

I new that there wasn't any savings on a complete I/O vs. a complete O/B.

I am not saying one is better than the other so don't go jump'n my chit boys!

Just clarifying something for my own knowledge.

Last edited:
Is that $5800 including out-drive exaust and everything???

Sorry Robers Marine:offtopic:
lol, good point. Down here there are I/O parts-a-plenty considering all the damaged boats after storms and accidents. Most of them have perfectly good engines and parts, just totalled hulls. A friend of mine picked up a complete bravo outdrive for $400 after wilma.

Back to the point of an open bow Checkmate. I have this brand new 2100 BR. Very popular boat, rigged very basicly. Here is an oportunity to get into a new Checkmate at used boat price. I can rig this with a rebuilt 200 EFI Mariner I have and sell the package for 24K. Or I can rig it with a 225 Pro XS I have for just a little more. A down payment now will hold the boat till spring with out any additional costs.
Bob

Back