• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

08 2100 Pulsare w/ 300 XS Merc.

Roberts Marine

This is a slightly used trade in, it only has 15 hrs on it. It is in perfect show room condition. It has a hyd. jackplate with 14" of setback, hyd. steering, hot foot throttle, and foot operated trim controls. This boat runs 90+ with the 29" Tempest. New it would sell for over $45,000. with the tandem axle C-Hawk trailer. We need to get $38. If you want THE go fast Checkmate, this is the one. Call Bob at 1-800-268-2409.

Attachments

• New Boats 012.jpg
    New Boats 012.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 157
Price reduced

I can't believe I still have this boat. I took it this summer and spent 3 days running around the Apostle Islands in lake Superior. So now it has 25 hours on it but it runs flawlessly. Has two stainless props. For more pics see post under supporting venders. Price reduced to $36,000.

Back