• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

08 2100BR Pulsare w/200 EFI

Roberts Marine

This is a brand new boat, never been off the Eagle trailer. It is all standard equipment except for bezels and a Mooring cover. I just rebuilt this 200 with all new .015 over pistons, and will guarentee the engine for one year. With a stainless prop and ski bar we are sking $23,000. for the package, water ready. This would be a great ski boat and a good way to get into a new Checkmate at a used price. If you choose to upgrade to more H.P at a later date we will take the 200 back and take 3,000. off the price of rigging the new engine. Call Bob at 1-800-268-2409

Attachments

• 1416 010.jpg
    1416 010.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 362
  • 1416 011.jpg
    1416 011.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 307
  • 1416 020.jpg
    1416 020.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 292
What an astounding price! That's basically a new Pulsare and trailer rigged with a free engine! This one will sell quick!

You still have it? Hard to beleive!! Someone should snap it up before the ice goes out!!

This is the last 08 I have in stock. Any one looking for a deal on a 2100 should give this a look. We can rig any power you would like, the 200 is on there to make it affordable.
Bob

Nice new boat, ready for skiing this weekend. I took it out and ran it a couple weeks ago and was surprised at how responsive it was with the 200. Great price on a classic Checkmate.
Bob

Yes. But as luck would have it I sold the engine today. It is being delivered to Greenbay as we speak. So you can have the boat and trailer alone or I can rig what ever you want on the boat. Give me a call at 1-800-268-2409.
Bob

Bump to the top for a great boat and dealer !!

Great doing business with you Bob. The engine purrs like a kitten. It's a great match for Andy's boat !

Great deal on a classic Checkmate. It even has the bow rails that are not offered any more. No Engine. Make a deal now and I will store the boat and take payments over the winter.
Bob

I am sure he is but for me it is a long drive back to Toronto and I have to pay the duty on the boat at the border too! I sold my Hydrostream and thought I would step up to the quility and solidness of a checkmate! So I am looking for a new boat Coz I am boatless :( and would still like to do some boating before the lakes freeze up here. I am leery of buying one so far afeild and was hoping to find one closer to home. I will see what deals materialize.

I have no problems meeting you at the boarder. I've sold one boat to a gentleman in Canada. He knew all the ins and outs. I can give you his number if you like. I have had others tell me the biggest tax is on the engine. Maybe a good deal on the boat and trailer would be the way to go, and look for an engine deal close to home.
Bob

There is no "duty" on Us-made boats and motors. You only pay GST and PST. Trailers can be a bit of a pain, because they are considered vehicles. Best to take your own trailer down. When I brought my US-bought Mate across, under shrink wrap, the border agent asked if I had any booze or cigs to declare, and I said no. He paused, as did I, and then he said oh did you buy anything else? I pointed to the boat, and said yeah, that!.

I took one across to a customer in U.P. Michigan and thought I was going to jail. There was a fire extinguisher in the boat that I forgot was there, and it didn't get listed on the declaration sheet. Well when they found it you would have thought I was trying to smuggle in a bomb. They kept asking me why I didn't declair it, and the answer I didn't know I had to wasn't cutting it. Fortunately the customer stepped in and told them he forgot to list it and I got away. Thanks Chris!!!!
Bob

Back