• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

08 2400 Pulsare w\ 300 XS Merc.

Roberts Marine

This is the closed deck boat that Checkmate is using on their web page and brochures. It has the rare notched transom, 6" hyd. jackplate for an effective setback of 16". It runs close to 80 with a 28" vented Bravo 4 blade labbed prop. It has hyd. steering, snap on cockpit cover, and a porta potti in the cabin. This is a new boat with full warenty and it runs and handles like a dream. We have reduced it to $49,000. Give Bob a call at 1-800-268-2409

Attachments

• 2100BR 004.jpg
    2100BR 004.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 153
  • 2100BR 005.jpg
    2100BR 005.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 166
  • New Boats 006.jpg
    New Boats 006.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 204
Did a member here buy this? Would like to hear how it runs with this setup and the notch.

A guy in Hudson Wi. here bought it. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you called and wanted to talk about it. It ran 81-82 on the 100 mph. speedo. So about 78 actual. Nice ride. Checkmate won't build them with the notch any more. That was a Bill Combs deal only.
Bob

Hey Bob, I called over to the factory and talked about the notched 2400 some earlier this year... they said that they still have the insert for the mold and could do it if a customer wanted it.

I was thinking about going that route before the budget got blown. Great looking boat, I'm sure the owner is happy with it!

Are you getting any interest in your inventory or new orders? Thats a smokin deal you have going on right now!

They keep changing their minds on the step. I thought the boat handled like a dream, and the step makes it so you don't need to have so much set back to get the bow up. I think they will try to accomodate any one right now to get boats out the door. The step was a Bill Combs deal, I don't think Doug likes it because it messes up the build process a little. If they are willing to build one now I will sell you the boat at a price I don't want to print if we order it in the next couple weeks. Call me at 1-800-268-2409
Bob

Back