• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

"Wanted" 17P for Merc Inline6 TOP

cturboaddict

I've finally gotten my boat on the water, and have a feeling I might be overpropped with my 19P on my 76 Merc 1150.

Does anyone have a 17P for sale? Aluminum is fine, as long as it fits an Inline 6 and is in good shape. If you have it in stainless, I'm not trying to break the bank but let me know.

Thanks~

I'll check for you. I have a n aluminum something lying around. What size boat are you putting it on. My 22P laser II was a stump puller on my Enticer.

I've finally gotten my boat on the water, and have a feeling I might be overpropped with my 19P on my 76 Merc 1150.

Does anyone have a 17P for sale? Aluminum is fine, as long as it fits an Inline 6 and is in good shape. If you have it in stainless, I'm not trying to break the bank but let me know.

Thanks~
I have a 17p Merc prop - its a used aluminum prop the blades have no dings in the edges - it could use a good sanding and some fresh paint
it has the same - spline as the bravo - out drive , I think that is the same as the in line 6 motor --
if you have that same - spline - I would take - 45$ plus shipping cost to you- Reed:thumb:

I've got one en route for trial. I'll post back after giving it a whirl. I'll need to confirm that it'll fit before purchase. :banana:

Back