• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

1964 custom craft sunray

hi all im new here,but im a long time member of fiberglassics.com.
i just bought the hull of a checkmate boat im planing to restore so i will have lots of questions,pics after we pick it up on sunday.

here is the last boat we restored a 1964 custom craft sunray with headlights.
it was in rough shape ,all white,no interior ,this is what we came up with.
ok,i dont know how to post pics without a browse button,lol.john

thank you nathan,thats very kind of you,we pick the boat up tomorrow,so i will have pics of it then,i already have pics of the custom craft,i will send you all tomorrow,thank you again,john

nice custom craft

John you did a beautiful job on your 14 ft custom craft. Here is a picture of my 1967 17 ft Custom Craft with a Mercury 110 hp on it. Always Sammie from Action Marine

sammie,nice custom craft,is it a manta ray?check out fiberglassics.com for other cc owners

jeff im not sure yet,im asking for offers,i have it on a few sites now,thanks,john 724-541-1517

Back