• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

" For Sale" 1974 Jetmate project

stick1975

Project boat. I know it needs transom redone. Seat boxes need rebuilding. PO cut engine hatch cover for over transom headers. Had Olds 455, but that's long gone. I have logs and over transom headers for a BBC. I also have a conversion plate to run BBC with the Olds bellhousing. I'd like to sell it all, but might would part it out. I know the Eldebrock logs and torker 2.0 intake are not the best for power. My dream was a "period correct" 70's jet boat with BBC power, and I've come to realize I'll never get to it, so I thought I'd put it up here for sale before I post it locally. Anyway thanks for looking.[Asking $1,500.QUOTE] Having a hard time posting pictures, more pictures available upon request.Thanks again for your patience.
LdNsjsWh5jXe64ar6
[/IMG]
S2mYzvMnVUrfhiSe9
n7gpr7ExCC8dADw49
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I apologise for my ignorance all. I can't figure out how to post photos. I'll try the search to figure out how to post photos.

Project boat. I know it needs transom redone. Seat boxes need rebuilding. PO cut engine hatch cover for over transom headers. Had Olds 455, but that's long gone. I have logs and over transom headers for a BBC. I also have a conversion plate to run BBC with the Olds bellhousing. I'd like to sell it all, but might would part it out. I know the Eldebrock logs and torker 2.0 intake are not the best for power. My dream was a "period correct" 70's jet boat with BBC power, and I've come to realize I'll never get to it, so I thought I'd put it up here for sale before I post it locally. Anyway thanks for looking.[Asking $1,500.QUOTE] Having a hard time posting pictures, more pictures available upon request.Thanks again for your patience.
LdNsjsWh5jXe64ar6
[/IMG]
S2mYzvMnVUrfhiSe9
n7gpr7ExCC8dADw49
[/QUOTE]
Curious, do you still have ?

Back