• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

1977 Jetmate II New Member

Riverfurm

Hi Riverfurm from Washington Crossing Pa. Keep my Checkmate on the Delaware River on my own dock. Had this boat almost 30 years now. Major components have been replaced at least two times maybe three. (Third Berkeley Jet Drive this year). Hope to get and give some info on this forum.
Jetboat.jpg

Thanks. The clearcoat has yellowed in some spots. It's in the garage now. I have wet sanded it twice buffed three times and waxed twice. The windshield I made years ago had cracks in it. Made a new one. Got a new (lightly used) JE drive (now JJ) which is at the powder coater. Repainted the engine and cleaned up the exhaust manifolds. Replace some rotten wood in the bench seats. Should be good for another ten years. :)

Back