• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

" For Sale" 1979 enchanter Blackmax 200

Pepperson4

Just redid the whole floor and seat boxes and Stringer and kick plates. Everything was encased properly in biaxial glass and epoxy . Windshield deleted. Boat is bright red . New bucket seats. New speakers and Bluetooth. Not sure how to post pics on here?
Comes with trailer with all new LED lights. Boat has 89 black max 200 with 105 psi in every hole. New cdi stator. 6” jack plate and 24p chopper. Runs 66gps . Transom is original and doesn’t flex but I’m sure will need attention in future . Brand new mercury gauges. Carbon wrapped dash. New dual cable steering. New trim pump. I have 7k into this Boat and an insane amount of hours. Looking to go to a deeper v as my lake is too rough for this. $6500 obo

Last edited:
Hey! I’m looking for some bucket seats for my 82 Sportfire, I was wondering where you got your frames?

Back