• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

1981 Checkmate Eluder For Sale

Rick Pierce

Hello Checkmate Forum members. I'm Rick Pierce from central North Carolina. I have a 1981 Checkmate Eluder I have decided to sell. I bought this from a friend a couple of years ago and realize I just have too many boats/toys and I will not use it enough. Love the boat. It's a true original survivor with a 228 Mercruiser (305 Chevrolet) stern drive V8. Fast and loud, as I have told folks. Just posted it with several photos to the Winston Salem, NC Craigslist if anyone wants to take a look. It's a very nice 41 year old survivor speedboat.

Back