• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

2 checkmates for sale

23outlaw

I have 2 Checkmates that I want to sell. The first one is a 1979 Exciter O/B
wit ha 200 hp Evinrude. It is a project, the engine has been gone through, the lower unit has a new water pump and has been resealed with all new gaskets and seals. The boat needs the seats redone, ALL the wood is solid in the floor and transom, the metalflake is oxidized and needs to be wet sanded and buffed .Ive started wet sanding and buffing the hull and deck, its about half done. I will post photos of it in a couple days.

The second boat is a 1978 Checkmate Convincer I/O, there is a detailed build of this boat in the overhauling section under 1978 convincer restoration.

Thanks for looking

Back