• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

2006 - 2009 Checkmate Pulsare 2000 BR Windshield

CheckmateND

Hey All -

Hope all is well. I have posted on this topic before. Thank you to everyone who has responded. Much appreciated! Last year, I purchased a 2006 Checkmate Pulsare 2000 BR. Unfortunately, the windshield was bent and one of the plexi-glass panels was broken. Overall, the windshield frame was in bad shape. I have spoken with Caldwell Marine Designs as well Taylormade. Caldwell was not able to assist. Taylormade said they no longer manufacture custom windshields. Does anyone out there happen to have a 2006 - 2009 Pulare 2000 BR? I am looking for any type of serial number/information associated with the higher profile windshield (attached picture.) I am looking for the exact windshield that is on this youtube video (white/orange bowrider)
I assume I may have to go the custom route. However, if there was a chance I could find the appropriate info, it may be easier to build? Thank you for the feedback.

Attachments

• Windshield_1.jpg
    Windshield_1.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 3
Back