• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

2009 2000 Pulsar BR, Rare Barn Find/ only 22.5 hours

Thanks you all for the kind words, I knew I would sell it on these forums and I did soon as I dropped the price I got very fair money I liked the guy I talked to and felt it was going to a good home, LOL sounds like a dog. He is getting a real perfect boat. If I charged by the coats a wax I put on it would been more. It would have been a $50,000 with a 250 merc but the wife said I dont need to go 100mph. The boat was all equipped ropes, killer tube, $750 party float new in the box, bumpers The livorsi gauges I added and the whole set $$$ not cheap.
Bottom line sold in 2 days after dropping the price to a Checkmate owner and fan.

Thanks you all for the kind words, I knew I would sell it on these forums and I did soon as I dropped the price I got very fair money I liked the guy I talked to and felt it was going to a good home, LOL sounds like a dog. He is getting a real perfect boat. If I charged by the coats a wax I put on it would been more. It would have been a $50,000 with a 250 merc but the wife said I dont need to go 100mph. The boat was all equipped ropes, killer tube, $750 party float new in the box, bumpers The livorsi gauges I added and the whole set $$$ not cheap.
Bottom line sold in 2 days after dropping the price to a Checkmate owner and fan.
Glad you sold it and got a fair price for it. If Caldwell Checkmate does not resume production, relatively new Checkmates 2016 - 2020 (yours was also relatively new, even if the year was not) will be hard to find and likely command a decent price. The factory only built about 6 per year give or take a few between 2016 - 2020 so there might be around 26 various late model builds out there. A few might come up for sale each year, and a few lucky people who really want to own one, might just snap them up. I hope Caldwell resumes production and more people that want a Checkmate will have the option of buying one. The MRSP on a Caldwell 2400 Pulsare / 300R was over $120,000 so the market at that price might be limited. I might sell mine in a few years and buy a Tritoon, but even a nice 23 - 24ft Tritoon is around $80K - $90K.

Back