• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

" For Sale" 2014 Ford F150 XL

Ramifications

I upgraded my F150 to a 2017 F250, so it is time to sell this off as well. It was barely used and only has 12k miles on it. The engine was replaced by Ford at 5k miles due to a factory defect, so the engine only has 7k on it. Again, here is a link for the photos.

https://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/d/ford-xl-supercab-miles/6223332516.html

2014 Ford F150 XL 2wd

Original owner and lightly used Ford f150 supercab XL 2wd pickup truck. The truck has a total 12,120 miles on it, but Ford replaced the engine around 5,000 miles due to a factory defect. The engine is the 3.7L V6 with an automatic transmission. This was a second vehicle and used sparingly over the past few years and we do not use it enough to keep paying for it. No dings, dents or scratches on the body with the exception of the bed. The bed does have scratches, but no dents. The rear bumper on the passenger side does have a scratch, which is shown in the picture. Truck comes with original window sticker, factory owners manual and two sets of factory keys with keyless entry.

White exterior
four door supercab
power windows and locks
Power mirrors
6 speed automatic transmission
Factory towing package with integrated brake controller
Cruise control

Asking $22,000 OBO

Send me a PM if interested.

Back