• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

21 Checkmate Pulsare LD

viper1996

I have a 21 foot Pulsare long deck with a low hour 1998 Mercury 300 Promax for sale. I pretty much resurrected the boat and got it into really nice shape as well as the trailer but unfortunately when I went to sell it the purchaser who owned a marina noticed the starboard knee brace with rotted.... So unfortunately it was a no sale, so now it has become a really nice project boat for somebody. He felt the transom was solid and noticed some spots that were soft on the floor too so I don't know anything other than that, if it's just that brace not a big deal...I use the boat and it drives and runs fine probably could go like that for who-knows-how-long but anyway that does kill the value unfortunately. The Promax has 217 hours, 2 to 3% leak down and 115 compression across the board, and comes with a 1.75 to 1 coned Torquemaster.... the hull itself isn't really nice shape the interior is very nice and the trailer is an excellent shape as well as you can probably see in the pictures I'm looking for best offer over 10K takes it away I'm out of boating for good I'm getting too old for this this is my fifth and last Checkmate or any boat for that matter

Back