• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

24" Powertech TR04 Excellent Condition

Mark

I have a 24" TR04 for sale. It is hubbed for a Merc but will fit a Yamaha as well. I used it on my 225 Yamaha but sold the motor. The TR04 is very similar to a Trophy. The difference is the TR04 has more cup and more lift. They are also a little steeper in pitch and I would say this one would run more like a 25" Trophy. I have been running PT props only on all my boats for years. They make a great prop and these work particularily well on Checkmates because of the added cup and lift. It is in excellent condition and looks like new except for one small scratch in the blade surface that does not effect performance. There are no nicks or dings in the leading edges. $250 plus shipping.
ptr4-2.png

I would also be willing to trade for a 4 blade, 27" Trophy or TRO4 or 26" Bravo or the like. Would need to be flo-torq or OMC hubbed.

What, no nibbles?
I will gladly trade you 2 chickens and my virgin daughter.
But you must let me come visit the chickens.

I have had a few tire kickers over on BBC but as you kwow these are great props for Checkmates. This was my best prop with my 200 EFI. It kept pace with my 25" Tempest but had way better holeshot, grip, handling and stability.
I have repowered my Starliner with a 250 Etec. I would rather actually trade for something else for my ETEC than sell it.

I’ve got a 27 Trophy plus in perfect shape, I’ll trade straight up.

And I’m in Canada too, so no US to Canadian dollar conversion issues.

Plus Winnipeg is like only a day and a half drive away so no shipping costs either.

I’ll see you tomorrow dinner time, have a steak ready for when I get there.

Hopping in the truck now!

Back