• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

78 Checkmate Jetmate II wiring

aussiesmg

It's been a while

After rebuilding the 460 we have had the old girl up and running but have had no power to the dash or running lights.

I am not sure if something was rerouted or we have a broken wire.

Does anyone have an original wiring diagram or photos of the original distribution block, our wires do no correspond color wise and I am not sure if this is right or wrong.

If you don’t want to sit there w- a multi meter all afternoon checking wires.....my advice is just start cutting out the old and start running new wires. You won’t find any old CM wiring diagrams. Plus new will give you piece of mind vs 50 yr old wiring.

Good luck-

Post a pic of your JetMate!!!

Back